Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What do you think?

My dad likes me to leave the weights out but conveniently never uses them.. they're his.  I trip over them.  I forgot all night and put them out this morning.  I shoulda came out even if I thought he may be awake cuz that's when he uses it.  I don't want nagging all day or week on how I forgot, though.  I just forgot.  I mean, it's not that important and I'm doing it for nothing, so sometimes people don't do it.  I shoulda been more serious, but I always was about to lie down when I thought of it.  I guess I shoulda put them out before, was worried my dad'd be up and didn't feel like running into him, a kind of thing he would think to do, too, actually..  :/  Oh well.  I can't ruin my life, will just see him get antsy.

Why are you asking me questions about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment